Heliptos Index du Forum Heliptos
Heliptos les sanguinaires

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Facebook Rating Plugin

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Heliptos Index du Forum -> Divers -> Blagues en tout genre
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
elodidenm

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 03:51 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Rating Plugin Répondre en citant

Facebook Rating Plugin
> DOWNLOAD

Just authenticate your connect via our Facebook App and you can display any review from any of the Pages you Admin. Site Home Blog Monitor Terms of Use Privacy Press Contact us Platforms WordPress Plugin Blogger Gadget Tumblr Add-On Squarespace Add-On AddThis Extension Shopify App Zepo App WiX App jQuery Community Contribute Design Translate Product Documentation FAQ 2013 Rating-Widget . Do you want to show reviews and ratings from Google, Yelp, and YellowPages? Get all the review plugins for one low price. Im using the slider and couldnt be happier with the way it looks. Very easy to use and great support when I had a question, Im looking forward to the additional functionality in the free version as well! Will be using this plugin every time I need page reviews on a site I build. I also had to contact support with a question and they got right back to me and completely answered my question. Any idea if there is a way to add ratings or reviews if you are not setup to be a local business? Reply ↓ jibon da Apr 20, 2017 at 6:37 am Very useful post, thank you, 5 star rating help to making popular in fan page, Reply ↓ Jannice Walker May 1, 2017 at 8:28 pm I can not seem to find it, even when I am on my lap top, trying to add it to my business page on facebook. How can I do this for my business? Reply ↓ Vova Feldman Post authorAug 11, 2014 at 3:42 pm Hi Kelly, Im not exactly sure what are you talking about. PluginHighlights Easiest Authentication No fiddling with API keys. It has everything , except for the rating widget wording on my end???? Thanks ahead of time. Plugin Screenshots Authenticating your Facebook connection takes just 5 seconds.Our shortcode builder makes it painless to display your reviews directly in your content.Double-click the placeholder to edit your shortcode.The widget allows you to display your reviews in any sidebar with flexible and intuitive settings.Your reviews will look great directly in your content with our shortcodeDisplay Business details, map, and more with our widget. At the present time there is no review complaint procedure in place. RatingWidget Blog Menu Skip to content Home Blog WordPress Plugin Blogger Gadget Shopify App Contact Us HowTo's Tweet Buffer Facebook 5 Star Rating for your Page Apr 13, 2014 4.06 / 5 Facebook, Fans Page 6 Comments As THE authority of ratings on the internet, we at RatingWidget are asked quite often about adding RatingWidget to Facebooks Page or Timeline. This totally fits the bill. ListReviews Display all of your Facebook Page reviews, or limit it to a predefined number. Click Save Changes To add your business address to your Pages settings: At the top of your page, click on Edit Page dropdown button. About Blog Hosting Donate Support Developers Get Involved Learn Showcase Plugins Themes Ideas WordCamp WordPress.TV BuddyPress bbPress WordPress.com Matt Privacy License / GPLv2 Code is Poetry. Its a breeze to set up, simple to use, the display is awesome. I highly recommend this plugin. During the month he was employed, the restaurant received numerous 1-star ratings which honestly expressed the terrible service customers were given. How to add Facebook 5 star rating to my Fan Page? Its actually very simple and requires two changes in the settings. Security CheckPlease enter the text belowCan't read the text above?Try another text or an audio captchaEnter the text you see above.Why am I seeing this?Security CheckThis is a standard security test that we use to prevent spammers from creating fake accounts and spamming users.Submit.. All reviews will appear on your timeline. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors richplugins Translate Facebook Reviews into your language.Interested in development?Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS. Here are the cons: Competitors, ex-employees or any unsatisfied fans may deliberately post bad reviews to hurt your business and lower your average star rating. There is no moderation or verification process. A problem arises because even after the restaurant fired him, this low ratings may affect the average rating for years. Any review posted will be visible without the ability to delete it. Unfortunately the stars system is far from being perfect. Skip to content. Setting your Fan Page as a local business is simple, it can be done in less than a minute 5a02188284
images of happiness for facebookfree facebook likes coinshow do i get google chrome to save my facebook passworddescargar facebook para blackberry 8520 app worldfacebook chat handysymbol einschaltendownload facebook for micromax x291facebook average likesfacebook chat for samsung champ gt-3303disattivare la chat di facebook sul cellularefacebook for homepage

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 03:51 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Heliptos Index du Forum -> Divers -> Blagues en tout genre Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation